1. Water Hazards - Lakes, Ponds and Open Drains. Yellow or Red Stakes. See Rule 26.
2. Relief from Trees - Only trees identified with a yellow tree guard provide relief. Relief must be taken, plus one club length, lift and drop.
3. Out of Bounds - The river, outside the fences or ditches enclosing the course, or beyond the white posts at the 8th, 9th, 10th and 18th
4. No trespassing - The fields to the left of the 8th, 9th and to the right of the 18th are Private Property, under no circumstances are members permitted to enter these fields.
5. Giveway - Please ensure the group in front has completed teeing off the 3rd tee before you leave the 2nd tee.
6. Immovable Obstruction - Electricity poles and stays, yardage markers, bridges, seats and litter bins.
7. A ball not in a hazard may be lifted, cleaned and dropped without penalty if plugged in it's own impression.
8. Ground Under Repair - Relief must be taken.
9. Searching for golf balls in the water hazards is prohibited.
10. Other rules are posted from time to time.